Moldflow Corporation (now part of Autodesk) was the market leader in analysis, simulation and control solutions for the plastics industry.
- Developed a successful product diversification and international market expansion strategy to counter a rapid decline in the domestic plastics industry
- Regained market leadership recognition through aggressive media and PR campaign, resulting in broad editorial coverage
- Revitalized Moldflow’s brand identity and refined its corporate and product messaging
- Deployed a comprehensive online marketing strategy for lead generation, customer loyalty, webinars and eCommerce, yielding very high results with a much lower cost basis
- Redesigned the user experience of the Altanium hot runner control units and other process control interfaces
Authored several articles for Medical Product Manufacturing News, MX, Pharmaceutical Technology, Plastics Machinery & Auxiliaries Magazine and Flowfront Magazine: